Behind the scenes.

19 March 2010

Our sister drew us a picture. How cute! (Oh, yeah... tsk!)




We need to bring her to a counsellor soon.




Caught her red-handed, hands on iphone games instead of the camera. Very handworking indeed! Haha!




Grand theft auto?




We've got lots of cakes from Canele! Did I say that this week is a cake week or weight gaining week?




Something like Macaron Burger, it's not on their website. Rose flavor macaron with raspberry fillings. Mmm... yum yum! Me likey!




The best out of all 4 cakes, again not on their website. We call this the Snickers cake, just like what we call it... Snickers! For the Snickers lovers! We love crunchy peanuts, the not-so-sweet caramel and crispy base.




Triple Chocolate Cheesecake, old classic stuff. Haha! Okay, again... no cheesecakes for me.




The traffic light girls are here to direct your way!
*PS. Don't keep hiding behind me, can?




So not happy when I received my 88 colour eyeshadow. Bits and pieces all over, eyeshadows dropping out of the plate and worse of all... it's a mixture!




Took me like 1 hour to clear up the mess. Grrr...

No comments: