All we do is eat non-stop.

18 March 2010

Seline will be leaving us real soon and so we had our farewell dinner with her tonight.

Senki, a Japanese restaurant Kat introduced.




We ordered a bottle of sake.




Sarah pours the sake.




Mine but I only had 2 sips, don't like the taste of it. As a matter of fact, I can't drink or should I say... I never liked having alcoholic drinks, except maybe choya with green tea or vodka with red bull. Hahaha!




Cheers!




Here comes our food, be aware that it's ala carte buffet. I seriously think this group of girls are crazy...

We had 3 sets of sashimi.




Don't remember what this is but it's delicious.




Fried pumpkin?




Finally settled my craving for Cha Soba, which I haven't been able get the noodles no matter which supermarket I went to.




Chawanmushi, we had one each.




Potato salad.




Fried tofu.




Sushi, I love the salmon skin sushi.




Chicken yakitori.




Fried ebi.




Katsu.




Grilled shiitake mushrooms.




Unagi.




Bacon wrap sausages.




The group of girls. You see a new girl in the picture, do welcome Nadine!




Marcom girls.

No comments: