Mummy loves having lunch with me!

20 March 2010

Late lunch with Mummy at Ishi Mura, this has slowly become some kind of routine - having meals with Mummy every weekend during her work break. Sometimes she even calls me, asking me whether I'm going to eat with her. Haha! Well, I guess she just wants me to accompany her.

Mango yakult, $2.20. Kinda diluted.




Ebi Katsu Curry Don, $4.80. The curry is not bad, most importantly got egg... I think this is more value then their Ebi Katsu Bento which costs like $7.




Ishi Special Vegetable Pancake, $6.90. Rice and noodles are fattening, veggie pancake is better for health and diet.




Met sister, she had her lunch and then we proceeded to Sushi Deli. 7 pieces of sushi (worth $0.60 each) for only $3, too bad it doesn't include the Salmon sushi. Promotion ends tomorrow!




My retail therapy done today, ordered from Forever21.



1. Tote Graphic Tote Bag - $9.80
2. Owl Head Ring - $3.80
3. Bordeaux Bracelet Set - $6.80

*Prices in USD.

Love the design of the tote bag and the owl head ring could do this - 'Look into my eyes... I can hypnotize you'. Hahahaha!

No comments: