Merry Merry Christmas to everyone!

25 December 2009

I had a great day with my sister today at Vivocity and Sentosa. Thanks to her, I did not feel too lonely during Christmas but my mood wasn't that great still, it's the time of the month and it's affecting me pretty badly.

Oh, do take note of the dress I'm wearing, it's a X'mas gift from my sister. I did get her a cute pretty handbag too but I didn't take a picture of it.

Sister and me, crazy girls on the bus.




Bang!




Me me me...




In her shoes.




In my shoes.




We actually bought the same pair of shoes together but of different colours. I thought her dressing today suits my black shoes and her brown shoes suits me, and so we exchanged.

Christmas tree at Vivo.




Cam-whored again.




I think this is a nice candid shot.




Me.




Her.




On the skytrain to Sentosa, I haven't been there for a long long time.




There... I got you.




No! Don't bite me!




Housefly. My face is too small for big sunglasses.




I look slim, I did lose some weight.




Taken by me.




Taken by her.




Vintage green doors.




Best shot of the day.




Looking through the photos.




Close up.




Taking a picture of my sister.




Tadaa.




The ticket we used for the day, included skytrain to Sentosa and 3 rides. The cards were given to my sister while she was working at Sentosa, got 3 tickets but we only used 2. The third ticket was meant for someone else initially... oh well...




Skytower but we didn't queue for it, the queue is crazily long.




We queued for the Luge & Skyride instead.




I'm flying~ Okay, It's kinda scary.




High high up.




Look at the scenery.




Trained to Novena.




I treat sister to steamboat, I didn't eat much though. Don't have the appetite.




I found a new way to cook the egg. Yum yum!

No comments: