Mini-Xmas party.

24 December 2009

No half-days on Christmas eve, no gifts exchange but we still do have a mini-Xmas party.

Have you ever seen such a big box of chocolate pralines? It's from one of the florist, leftovers still on my table. Sarah: I forgot to offer you one, remember to get it yourself from my desk. Haha!




I helped with the preparation of food: cutting the turkey, trying to squeeze out the stuffing which doesn't really feel like something you could stuff inside the turkey. Photos still with Sarah, I'll make her pass them to me. =P

Fried stuffs from Old Chang Kee.






Ham.




Turkey.




Stuffing.




Xmas sushi from Sakae Sushi.




Kawaii star sushi!




Pizzas from Canadian Pizza.




Xmas logcake from BigO.




The spread.




That is Wendy, one of our florist on the left, she's wearing a sliver Santa hat, so cute! Nani, our customer service officer on the right.




Mr Boss giving his speech.




Foodie time!




My Xmas gift from Sarah. Thank you!




Necklace from Pling, pretty right? Tracy, I help you publicise. Haha!




- - - - - - -

Okie, I shall go and continue to be a '宅'.
Upload these pictures to Facebook
then I will finish watching those episodes of Bleach
while I prepare the Xmas gifts for my BFFs.

I'm going to Sentosa with my sister tomorrow
Initially it was supposed to be a trip for three
but now it's only a trip for the 2 of us.
At least, I know I won't be alone on Xmas day.
I heart my sister loads.

- - - - - - -



Here's another really nice song, lyrics are just like what I feel and think right now.




一個人就好 - 劉力揚

街挤满了欢笑
太不适合眼泪凑热闹
快跑快寻找无人的转角
不优雅时候一个人最好

爱说退就退潮
我松开手回忆却没放掉
未来不来了地球继续绕
躲回温暖的梦我一个人就好

为什么越相信谁能依靠
越换来又一次灵魂寂寥
有没有永远再不会让心绝望的解药
如果说越踏出世界一脚
越不能保留住天真微笑
那从今以后我一个人过就很好

心很平静地跳
只是寂寞潜伏像海啸
突然某一秒偷袭我眼角
眼泪自己擦掉我一个人很好

为什么越相信谁能依靠
越换来又一次灵魂寂寥
有没有永远再不会让心绝望的解药
如果说越踏出世界一脚
越不能保留住天真微笑
那从今以后我一个人过就很好

No comments: