Drama-ing.

26 December 2009

I've been home keeping myself cosy in my blanket together with my pillows, watching Absolute Boyfriend the whole afternoon. Quite a boring show actually, I just totally kept staring at the screen, I just want to know the ending of the show.

He's very nice for a boyfriend but somehow... I wouldn't feel secure together with him if I was his girlfriend. Some kind of feeling is missing.




爱一个人是没有理由的。

- - - - - - -



永远不分开。

- - - - - - -



click to view bigger image
永远的回忆。

- - - - - - -



Have you been to The Rockstar Diaries? Naomi and her husband has got a puppy, I want one too, I'm jealous. Naomi and I are of the same age and we are both geminis, her life is so alike of the life that I almost had... almost... I'm so envious of her.

- - - - - - -
My ears are so painful, don't know what is wrong. Irritating.

No comments: