I want more!

17 January 2009

Went to get a brithday present for Daddy afteer work. I bought a 1TB Maxtor External hard disk, I don't think Daddy will need so much memory space, so I will give him my 320GB hard disk instead.




Dinner at Komala's, Masala Dosai meal ($6.20). Cheaper than eating at MacDonald's or KFC because their meal is really big.




Vadai and idly.




Dosai filled with mashed potato and other vegetables like onion and green peas. Delicious~




The sauce dip for the Dosai.




Coconut chuttney, onion chuttney and sambar.




Shopped around Raffles City for a little while. I finally tried the limited edition macarons from Canele, $2.45 each!

Top: Feullitine - Milk chocolate and hazelnut feullitine. Sticky and chewy. Heavenly~

Bottom: Orange Blossom - Candied orange cream perfumed with orange blossom and Grand Marnier. I really really love the flavour, I want to try more!




Bons bons from Donut Factory, Chinese New Year edition. We were offered to get it at $3, usual price is $6 because they are closing soon. Yippee! =P

No comments: