Childhood candies.

19 January 2009

I bought some childhood candies from the mini grocery shop. Candies which I will usually buy when I was in primary school.

Whistle candy, $1.00. I can't whistle when I was young, no matter how hard I try, so this candy was really fun! Kind of noisy... lol




The eraser which comes together with the candies. Looks so much like a piece of chocolate, I even kept smelling to make sure it isn't chocolate. Haha!




Choki Chocolate Paste, $0.20, one of my favourites. I will cut a very very small hole, so when I squeeze the chocolate paste out, it will be very thin.




Sorry guys, if you see so many new posts. I'm trying to blog what happened everyday and I'm very busy recently, so I can only blog once per week. I think this will go on until April or May.

Oh well, going off to bed. Oyasumi nasai~

No comments: