Cheap dinner with quality.

14 January 2009

Wanted to eat KFC for dinner but I kind of insisted to go Sembawang Shopping Center. I want to try the food at Astons, heard the food is really good and value for money.




Look at what I ordered and definitely cheaper than a two-piece chicken meal from KFC.




Ice plain water at $0.30 per glass.




Utensils...




Hickory BBQ chicken, the name sounds really nice. This is really very good, the chicken is very fragrant and the BBQ sauce is mmm.... The sides are Coleslaw (nice!) and Potato Salad, they use purple skin potato and has a nice fragrant of a spice in it. Must order again if I go Astons next time.




Lemon Lime Chicken, the chicken is very well grilled, delicious! Baked potato is thumbs up, even though it does not have bacon bits. The onion rings are well... just normal onion rings.




Next stop, desserts at MOF.




Chocolate flavour mini soft-serve, $2.80. Argh! I wanted to get Kuromitsu but I wrote the wrong number, both of them look so alike. Taste so normal, I might as well have the Hot Fudge Sundae from MacDonalds and it is cheaper.




Yam and sweet potato imo soft-serve with red bean paste, $5.80. Highly recommended.

No comments: