Happy Boxing Day.

26 December 2008

On my way to meeting my girls at AMK Hub, I saw this monkey near the bus stop. It was tearing open the juice cartons and licking the juices inside the cartons.






Still my girls are not here yet, so I went to queue at Ichiban Sushi. Queue was really long and I waited till Serene and Wenqing came, and until Helen (late queen) came too, waited around 45mins for our seats. Shuhui is having her guitar lesson, so she'll join us later.




Tori cheese katsu set, $15.90.




Chicken Teriyaki Don, $9.90.




Chicken Shogayaki Wazen, $16.90.




Comes with a soft shell crab.




Pirikara Udon, $15.90. The name sounds funny.




Ichiban Bento, $15.90.




Stacked sushi covers, the staffs were clearing up for the day, looks like a lighted up ice castle.




After dinner, we went to MacDonalds for our gift exchange. Even though we are not eating or drinking anything. =P

These are my gifts for the girls.




All of our gifts.




Time for exchange!




Wondering what we are getting...






Chocolate cookies from Helen.




Cute keychain from Wenqing.




Photo frame specially made by Serene last year.




Candies from Shuhui.




Our 傻大姐 did this. -_-"




And we might as well take a picture together with the pegs.




It has been a great day. Thank you for the gifts!

No comments: