Itch kills.

27 December 2008

The rashes at the back of my thighs have gotten worse and I went to see the doctor at the Polyclinic. Doctor say it is "Hives" or "feng mo" in chinese... She only prescribe me chlorpheniramine and calamine lotion. Why no injection? I can't believe it, she's leaving me to itch to death.

My leg is damn ugly now, damn itchy till I almost cry but I can't scratch. My first time having hives in my whole life. I'm very sure it must have been the rattan chairs at Mac Cafe outside Isetan Scotts, I starting itching once sitting on it and now... argh! The soft shell crabs that I have eaten last night must have made the rashes worse.

With all that itch, I still mange to get a Pandoro (1kg) and Panettoni (1kg) for only $11 from Cold Storage. Woohoo~






Pandoro, $6. Does not have mixed fruits but lots of sugar icing! Yummy.




Panettoni, $5. Lots of mixed fruits.




When I got home, daddy asked me to bath in rice water with salt. The medicine prescribe by doctor does not work at all, I still itch like crazy. Bathing in rice water does relieves the itch and I felt better after that, not that itchy. Hope it gets better soon.

No comments: