Come back soon, Joana.

28 November 2008

Having an ice cream during office hours is good... Shiok! Thank you, Sarah for the ice cream.




Had dinner at Cafe Cartel with Joana and Guerlain after work, Joana is leaving soon, tomorrow is her last day. I'll miss her. ='(

The three of us, I look like a zombie. Blame it on the waiter who does not know how to take photos properly.




Plain water in red plastic cup. lol~




Started with a Chic N Fish Bites, Guerlain and I are really hungry. The three of us finished it up real fast, even though it is just chicken nuggets and breaded fish. I don't like the way they serve with the little containers of sauces, oh well...




Joana's Mocha Frappe.




Guerlain's Super Strawberry Milkshake. Waa! Blended strawberry ice cream with whip cream? Not a very good idea if you are on diet... The strawberry deco, one look at it and you know it's not fresh, it is dried up. They must have prepared a lot of cut strawberries.




Guerlain insist on taking a nice picture of her... hahaha!




Guerlain and I shared a Roast Turkey and Bacon Sandwich. It is very filling, just like eating a burger, my stomach almost burst.




Joana's Ham and Egg Sandwich. She's on diet too after the lunch (Korean food) and dinner (Japanese buffet) yesterday, she couldn't take it anymore. Guerlain and I helped her to finish one of the sandwiches, I don't like the cheese inside but i'm still able to take it.




Steven sent me 2 free tickets to Love Amplified Concert! Thank you! Too bad I can't go tomorrow, got a wedding dinner to attend with dear, so sister gets to go instead. I'm going to get the free Levis' tee. Heh heh~ Friends, you can get your tickets too at $18 each, if you are going in a group of 10!

No comments: