Happy Birthday to Mummy!

29 November 2008

It is mummy's birthday today and we celebrated mum's birthday last night after 12am! I bought a Tiramisu cake from Sweet Recipe. =)




Mummy always give us this face of us whenever we celebrate her birthday, she does not like to show her happiness in front of us but I know she's smiling inside. That's just how Mummy is...




Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Mummy!
Happy Birthday to you!






Make your wish and blow the candle~




It's the cake cutting ceremony... haha!




Everyone of us take our turns to take photos with Mummy.










The whole family!




My slice of cake, yums~




-

My sister cooked lunch for me just now, pasta pasta~ And I helped her to grill some prawns.




Pasta and prawns! Deliciousss~

No comments: