Mosquito corpse pile

26 February 2014

Ah. See! I not kidding. I just picked up these corpses, got some I cannot pick because they was squashed.

When we just open the main door, step inside the living room... I hit 2 or 3 of them just by swinging my hand, drop on the floor and I stepped on them. So weak because they haven't had 'food' yet which so happens to be ME. 

Killed 4 inside the bedroom too.
Tifa is so excited... I don't know why.

I can hear her wheezing sometimes when she's running or jumping. That is normal for a rabbit, just one of the sounds that they make.
I almost died at work. Today. Alone in office.

The only good thing is that the customers hardly call, so I don't have to manage any calls if not the orders sure cannot go out.
TAMOYA-Sanuki Udon | 讃岐うどん たも屋
I went for more udon during dinner. It's starting to become an addiction but it is really quite good.

Had the sanuki udon this time round, thick soya sauce broth it says on the menu. $5.40? The kitsune (beancurd skin thing) was $1.

I topped the udon with heaps of onions, fried tempura batter, seaweed... then got sesame... blah blah blah...
TAMOYA-Sanuki Udon | 讃岐うどん たも屋
Boyfriend had the pork and I can see that he likes the tempura too... especially the kakiage.
We just killed 50 mosquitoes at boyfriend's place!!! OH MY GOD!!! Where did they come from???

I thought we just cleared them not long ago???

No comments: