Could it be dengue?

27 February 2014

Diarrhoea... mild one...
Still at boyfriend's place in the morning and I helped receive this DENGUE ALERT pack from NEA.

I was still telling boyfriend that see... lucky I still there to receive. Then, I told him I got diarrhoea. He laughed and say something like, "horrr... dengue!"
And he really went to check... I saw diarrhoea...

This link:
http://m.wikihow.com/Recognize-and-Treat-Dengue-Fever

I got 2 red or purple spots around this mosquito bite... WTF! And that was something normal for me because I get bruises very easily.

On my way to see doctor right now. Please don't be dengue!
My family doctor has a lot of patients now, the clinic assistant tell me to go in the afternoon...

Omg. Scare until I feel sick.

I went to see another doctor, the clinic like nobody one... she says that no fever = not dengue. I kind of regret going there now. She says I only have gastric flu, she check also never check my blood. Wtf. Talk a lot.

Ok, my tummy is grinding again.
The Daily Scoop
Treat parents some atas ice cream. The honey vanilla quite nice, sweet fragrant.

Ok. My headache is killing me now, together with nausea. Panadol is not helping. I feel like some sick old lady with all the menthol smell...

No comments: