Eat: Dian Xiao Er

01 October 2011




Nobody will believe me but I have to say. "This is really my first time dining in Dian Xiao Er!" This is so embarrassing, the restaurant was open since 6 years ago and this is my first visit. Hahaha!






This is the Crocodile Stew which is more like a soup, the meat is a little tough.




Duck Roasted with Ten Wonder Herb which the duck is marinated with a total of ten herbs & wine before roasting. I have to say I really liked this dish, I think I could finish half the duck myself. I was just kidding.




Deep Fried Kai Lan with Floss. The kai lan leaves are fried till crispy while the stem is sliced and stir-fried, and added with floss. This makes quite any interesting combination.




I didn't want to eat rice that's why we ordered another Braised Ee Fu Noodles, which cost us another $10. If you want to save some money, just settle with rice instead.

No comments: