iPhone says.

30 September 2011

Boyfriend is on leave today and we must make use of the chance to dine in restaurant that have weekday lunch offers.

The Ship was having a 50% discount on a few selected main courses. We up-sized a course to a complete meal, so we could share.




Interior. I really hate the blue lights, it reflects on my food and really makes me feel irritated during the meal.






Bread and butter. Nothing special about the buns.




Seafood chowder.




Carbonara was not bad.




I must say the pork chop was good, it was cook till juicy and tender, and the potatoes were roast till flavourful. I wouldn't mind going back for more!




Then I was craving for cakes at night, I made boyfriend accompany me to get cakes from Pine Garden.

I got the orange chocolate, and green apple cakes. I really liked the orange chocolate, the chocolate though not sinful but was bittersweet and goes very well together with the orange flavour. Boyfriend prefers green apple more.

There's still a few more other flavours I've yet to try. =P



No comments: