What a surprise. I couldn't believe my eyes.

26 September 2010

We're on a mission.




Waiting for Sarah to appear, we've already executed our plan.




Uncle Lee and Kat keeps a lookout.




Kat goes and look for Sarah, pretending she's sad and needs some company.

While my sister prepares the candles.




The culprits. The girls look like drawfs when the guys are so tall.




Kind of like this picture of me.




Trying to see where Kat and Sarah is.




Sending and posting on FB to wish Sarah a 'Happy Birthday', pretending there's no surprise.




I got this "super-nice" picture of Uncle Lee but I better not put it on my blog, if not he's going to be angry with me. Hahaha!

On our way...




SURPRISE!!!




Group picture.




Candid. Uncle Lee came up with a storyline. Hahaha!




Sarah's cake.




The girls.




This is very funny. My sister said the guys are too tall in the picture, they just suddenly started squatting down, all together! Hahaha!




Sarah had to squat with them too.




Tine to start digging in.




Goes well with ice-cream! Yums.




This is where Uncle Lee lives and he's puking foam from his mouth.




My present for Sarah! Prepared long ago.




It's been a tired but fun day. =DD

No comments: