Somebody put something in my drink.

24 September 2010

Landed at timbre after project presentation with Jen, Nadine and Pamela, even Nadine's boyfriend joined us. Uncle Lee took his long sweet time to come.




Our drinks, I ordered a mocktail simply because I don't drink. If got choya, I will order but they don't have it. Hahaha!








The drink I ordered is called, Virgin Sakura, there was suppose to be a lychee right at the top of the crushed ice but it rolled a little and fell off. Nadine said, "You lost your virgin!" Bwahahaha! Nice one, nice one...




Fries, yum.




Stuffed mushrooms. 5 pieces for $8? Way overpriced.




Duck and mushroom pizza with roast duck sauce. Delicious! I'm craving for it already.




Half-dozen of shots. Tried a sip of it, toooooo sweet. How do they even manage to finish this in one gulp?

No comments: