E-mooks and Marc Jacobs.

27 May 2010

Went to Kinokuniya the other day, I wanted to get the Fred Perry e-mook but it was out of stock. I always go to Kinokuniya to get their affordable e-mooks which comes with a branded bag, authenic of course! I bought 2 other e-mooks instead, Cher and Spring.

Cher's 15th Anniversary Box for $34.10. It's limited edition.




2 catalogs, handbag and pouch. Of course, these are limited edition too.




Some of the items which I love inside the catalog:

The girl on the left: red dress, the cardigan and sneakers. I love that look on her!




Pretty bags.




Just the right cardigan for the guys with a touch of simplistic sailor look!




Would love to add that dress in my wardrobe. =)




Spring magazine for $16.40, comes with a Agnes b. bag. The quality is not as good compared with the rest of my e-mooks.




Here's my Marc Jacobs pouch with I ordered from Reebonz for only $98.90 (tax included). I would think it's really worth it for such a big pouch. Loving it!




The green plate at the front.




The cute zip.




I've been feeling drowsy and weak the whole day after taking my cough medicine. Argh~ I hate this.

No comments: