Twenty-ten.

31 December 2009

Happy New Year to everyone out there!

祝大家新年快乐!




I was waiting for my sister to wake up while I edit the photos I took last night and here I am blogging right now. We're going to Ikea later, get some stuffs, to do some re-decor and tidying up of our bedroom during this weekend.

正在等着妹妹睡醒时,我把昨晚拍得照片都调好了颜色,现在就在写着。。。等下就要到 Ikea 去,买点东西,这几天要好好装饰和整理房间。

- - - - - - -

Lunching out with FEF.com girls at Novena Square, Kenny Rogers.

合同事一起到了 Novena Square 的 Kenny Rogers 吃午餐。


The muffin is pretty good.

这松饼还不错。




I had a Kenny's Quarters with Potato Salad and Pasta Salad.

这就是我的!有鸡腿,马铃薯沙拉和意大利面沙拉。




We got Sarah a New Year's gift and I wrapped it all up. I call it the "Burberry's White label". Haha!

我们买了一个新年礼物给 Sarah,礼物是我包的。我把它叫做 “Burberry's White label”。哈哈!




Ms Sarah with her pressie.

Sarah 和她的礼物。




This is what sister and I was doing while the clock strikes 12am. Cooking!

正当时钟指向 十二点时,妹妹和我正在煮饭!




I ran out to the corridor outside my flat and watch the fireworks. It's from Johore Bahru though, there were like 3 to 4 places having fireworks. I only manage to take pictures of the one nearest. I only had to keep pressing on the camera's trigger.

我到了门外的走廊,看烟花。燕化是从马来西亚放的,有三四个地方。我只拍了最靠近的,就一直按着相机的按钮.






Sister and I had our first new year meal together!

跟妹妹在这新的一年,一起用餐!




We tried frying enoki mushrooms, my new creation. Thumbs up!

炸金针菇,我的新创作。很好吃哦!




My main course. I don't feel very hungry, so I did not prepare a lot.

不是很饿,所以只煮了一点。




Don't see my sister got chicken cutlet, like very nice. It's very very salty!

不要看妹妹有鸡排哦,很咸!






I got this chocolate bun from Sembawang Shopping Center, it's soft and moist. I still miss the chocolate chip buns Four Leaves used to sell a long time ago.


No comments: