Outing.

01 January 2010

I cooked Black Pepper Honey Glazed Chicken with Instant Noodles for lunch.

午餐,我煮了蜜糖黑胡椒鸡和快熟面。






Then we set off to Ikea, took a lot of pictures at the bus stop while waiting for the bus.

在等巴士的时候,我们拍了很多得照片。










I like this one.

我喜欢这一张。




Very simple outfit for the day.

今天就简简单单的穿了这一套衣服。






On the bus. 在巴士上。




Yummy hotdog from Ikea. We saw Ben Yeo from MediaCorp, he was queuing for hotdogs too and he was in the other queue line earlier than us but we got our hotdogs first. Hehe.

好好吃的热狗面包。我们在派队的时候有看到杨志龙,他也在另一边排队买热狗面包,不过我们先买到哦。嘿嘿。






We didn't buy the little cabinet that we are suppose to get, I got a new set of bedsheet instead to prepare for the coming Chinese New year. I'll just wait till my sister to graduate, get her job and then we will change all the furnitures in our bedroom.

没买到我们原本想买得柜子,我却买了新的床单准备快来临的新年。我就等到妹妹明年毕业了,找到了工作,然后我们就把房间里的床和衣柜给换掉。

No comments: