More shopping.

31 January 2010

With my girls today, lots of shopping done! Woohoo~

Dinner in a noodle stall at Far East Plaza, I had chive dumplings egg noodle. The fillings in the dumplings are generous and it's pretty good.




The set comes with a small plate of veggies and a wanton soup, not worth it. Don't order the set.




Desserts at Slice.






Then, we had our very belated presents exchange session! Christmas plus new year and maybe valentine's day?

Shuhui forgot to bring our presents, aww~
Remember to bring next time, okay?

Kinder Surprise from Serene.




My toy! I can still go home and colour it's clothes.




Girly undies and nail polish from Helen.




Lip gloss from Wenqing.




Presents from me for the girls!




Say cheese~




* More pictures with Serene.

"You better find some way to get the pictures out from your camera."
*evil laughters*

- - - - - - -

A dress I got today! Happy!
Just a part of it thought, hehe.


No comments: