Loving it.

30 January 2010

Out shopping with Mama and Sister at Bugis for Chinese New Year clothes!

Took this picture while on the bus, nice!




I totally understand why I love shopping online because I hate squeezing through crowds and I don't really get to shop properly.

Decided to have our dinner at Parklane Fried Wanton Noodles Stall before we continue shopping, by then most of the crowd should be cleared.

Fried chicken hor fun.




Salad youtiao.




Prawn noodle, fail.




Then it was time for desserts at 记得吃.

Mango Snowy.




Beancurd with peanut paste.




Manage to get a dress, a jumper and a belt for the day. Not really satisfied though...

The best thing I manage to buy for myself today was this Headphone by Audio-Technica. Totally rocks! I'm so loving it!




I used to think that having a headphone is ugly but I was so wrong when I saw the one Jiro Wang was using in Momo Love. For the scenes when Jiro was wearing the headphone, I was mesmerized by the headphone, not him.

The one he was using is a WM5, not sold in Singapore. The one I bought is a WM55.

Photobucket


Even my sister got one for herself too because she loves the headphone after watching Momo Love. I haven't watch the drama yet, I only watched the preview and was already in love with the headphone. I feel kind of crazy for getting a $78 headphone. Haha!

Can't wait to meet my girls tomorrow! =P

No comments: