Window Shopping in Town.

20 September 2009

My new Malay neighbour passed us some Hari Raya snacks. They look pretty but it has a very strong butter smell and I don't like the smell. I still thank them for the snacks.




Met up with my girls for some window shopping, Shuhui wasn't able to join us as she was sick.

High tea at Tea Loft, another concept store by Breadtalk.




Pretty english-looking decor around.






A tiny slice of cake with a cup of coffee of tea costs $2.80, totally not worth it because I think the cakes I buy from the bakery near my house tastes much better.






Purple yam toast and peanut butter toast.




Saw this pair of die-for heels from River Island, it has this Chanel look. It costs $200++, totally crazy, if I had the money, I would get it but too bad...




Dinner at Hans, fish and chips.

No comments: