I'm drooling...

21 September 2009

We're turning our cupboards from blue to white, we need a change of colour in the room, so sick of the blue already. To save money, we're painting the furnitures.




Finally finished watching ToGetHer(愛就宅一起), it's really nice and I cried at some parts of the drama. Okay, at least this is a drama which I don't have to drool at actors who are younger than me.




I like Rainie Yang's bob hair in the drama, very cute! The guy beside is George Hu, the second main lead in the drama, he's soooooo good-looking. I'm sure he's going to be very famous one day if he gets a really good role to act in.




Jiro Wang the main lead has very well built body, image below is not a scene from the drama though. Haha! Oh my god, I feel so sick of myself for adoring the actors already, totally crazy.


{image via Jiro's blog}

Next, I'm going to watch 終極三國, both Jiro and George is in. =P

No comments: