Picnic at MacRitchie.

25 September 2009

This is how the revamped MacRitchie Reservoir looks like now. We used to come here for Cross Country running during secondary school days (ok, i really hate that).




Really glad the weather wasn't hot and we sat at a place under the trees and near the waters.




Relaxing~






Our food which is actually just our lunch boxes packed last night, we just wanted to eat outside, away from the office. Do be aware of the ants scattering around, they run very fast.




Itadakimas!




Footy picture.




Must take more pictures in nature, the colours always turn out great under the sun. =)




Peace!




I think this is cute, my sister is cute. =P




Okay, serious and nice one.




Woo... my legs look so slim.




One last picture before we go back.




Kinda hope I could come again, it feel really good to just get out of the office, a place where I feel breathless at times.

No comments: