Lunching out.

24 September 2009

My new heart stockings and I love it!




Yes yes... I wear like that to school, cannot mah? Makes my mood better though.




Lunch at Pasta de Waraku with the marcom girls, the lunch promotion was a good deal. Comes with a tiny glass of lemon tea.




The pastas were pretty much the same, nothing to scream about.
Chicken and Mushroom Miso Cream.




Wafu Scallop and Asparagus.




Wafu Chicken and Egg.




Carbonara Waraku Style, everybody was looking at the egg and trying to steal it from me.




Bunny wants to eat too! Oh, that's my anniversary gift from boyfriend, it has just arrived from Urban Outfitters two days ago.




Here comes the main courses in small potions, these dishes surprisingly taste better than the pastas.

Basil Oyster Risotto, thumbs up for this dish!




Cream Hotate Risotto, I think it taste like white porridge.




Salmon Ikura Doria, yummilicious!




Chicken and Scallop Doria, I don't taste the chicken and scallops at all.




Potato Mentai Doria, this is one of everyones favourite.




The appetizers are on discount too.

Salmon Cheese, with the nice fragrance of fried salmon and cheese oozing out, how bad can it get?




Salmon Caippacho, fresh raw slices of salmon never fails me.




Calamari, one word: 'tough'.




Giving up!




The serving was too much for all of us and we couldn't finish everything.




There's always space for desserts!




The marcomers. =)




Conclusion
Food: ***
Value: ****
Service: ***
Ambience: ***

10 Sinaran Drive
#01-07 Novena Square 2

Tel: 6397 6266
{More reviews here}


Tomorrow is Martha's last day. Ohh~ I'll miss her, guess the desk on my left is going to be empty soon, kinda feels lonely somehow. Oh well, there's always Kat on my right. =)

No comments: