Roadtrip with brother.

21 July 2009

Exams are finally over! Even though, I really do not think I did well at all. Hmph... Oh well.

Waiting for the bus, I wanted to go to a thrift shop at Upper Serangoon Road.




Together with my brother.




Then he keeps playing with my camera.




Finally got on the bus and it was scorching hot!




Crazy guy. He cleans my camera with tissue.




Then we're on our way! (Image edited with Agfa film effect)




The bus was slow and after some time estimation we decided to have a change of destination, since the thrift shop would be closed by the time we reach.

We ended up in Serangoon Gardens, Chomp Chomp. Mum called us and we asked them to join us for dinner too.

While waiting we ordered sugarcane juice, I seriously did not know the size of the cups were so big and I asked my brother to order 2 cups. Just imagine the look I had when the drinks came. O.o




Insist on taking a picture his enormous cup of sugarcane juice.




Ordered some fried carrot cakes too. I love it black, this is heavenly!




The normal carrot cake was... well... plain. I didn't like it at all.




My brother's vintage mobile phone. Hahaha!




Mum and Dad came, we ordered more food!

Hokkien fried prawn mee, very fragrant. Delicious.




Penang prawn noodle, nothing much special.




Barbequed Chicken Wings, I should have ordered from the other stall. Hmm...




Satay, really not nice and tasteless, even the cucumbers are soft. Yuck!




Mum went for more satay at the other food center later on. She's crazy for satays!

Got to go for work already. Catalog launch tonight!

No comments: