Catalog 2010 - launched!

22 July 2009

The catalog is finally launched! One big project out of our hands. =)

Now I shall show all of you some of my favourites, not in sequence because I can't decide which is the best.

Firstly, the table flowers range.

PQ36 - Pink Felicity
Love the pink and the green.




PQ42 - Loveliness
Natural feel, refreshing colours.




PQ55 - Garden of Eden
Secret garden or fairyland.




PQ57 - Wine Bouquet
Love the different tones of purple.




PQ46 - Resort Repose
This is very difficult to do, so I have to like it. Haha!




Plush and flowers range.

QQ08 - Sweet Dreams
Love the colour combination of the flowers.




QQ12 - Among the Stars
This makes me sleepy. Yawn~




QQ01 - Bucket of Love
I see Guerlain, Sarah and Martha in this arrangement. Hahaha!




QQ09 - Love Oration
One word, "Cute."




I shall stop here, I have too many of them which I like. My work, my design. Support us, alright? =)

No comments: