I cooked!

01 March 2009

Pau for breakfast again! Haha! This time it is 'Da Pau'.




Couldn't be bothered to heat it, just imagine how tough this pau is. Love the slice of egg. =P




I bought this bottle of Ramune from Novena Square 2 quite some time ago. Daiso sells ramune too but without the marble. The last time I had one with marble was during Secondary School days.




Definitely need loads of strength to push the marble.




Finally! Phew~ Ehh... The ones I had during Secondary School, the soda will overflow due to the gas but this one does not. It's not fun anymore. Hmph...




Pretty bubbles~!~




Made some snacks for tea, biscuits with red bean paste.




I cooked dinner, have not cook for a very long time. Skills have deteriorate. =P

Broccoli with oyster sauce.




Gong bao ji ding, very salty because I added too much salt accidentally.




Don't know what soup this is, too much ingredients inside. There are beef ball, minced pork balls, egg, tofu and mushrooms. Hahaha~




Lastly, a Marigold peach jelly for dessert. Totally satisfied. =)

No comments: