Oops! I'm spending again.

28 February 2009

Had dinner at Shokudo, Japanese Pasta and Pizza, it's my first time in Shokudo.




Shiitake mushroom tempura, $5.80. The shiitake mushroom is fried till cripsy and this starter sure is delightful. The wasabi mayo sauce is not spicy and adds more taste to the shiitake mushrooms.




Kinoko bacon ham, $14.80. The thick creamy tomato cream sauce was simply mouthwatering, with slices of ham and assorted mushrooms. Must-have!




Beef Stew Miso Ni, $14.80. The ingredients were big and chunky, how generous of them! Beef was stewed in wafu miso stock till tender, even the carrots and potatoes are soft and full of flavour.




Conclusion
Food: ****
Value: ***
Service: ***
Ambience: ***

CityLink Mall
#B1-23, 1 Raffles Link
Tel: +65-63419542

Monday to Sunday:
11.30am – 11.00pm
Last order at 10.15pm


I bought loads of face mask sheets from Face Shop. I seriously think my face is ghastly.




I spree-d online again, bought $50 worth of stuffs! Betwo has very affordable clothes, only TWD 195 each. Makes me happy. =)

Item 1 (dress):




Item 2 (cardigan, inner included):




Alternative if item 2 goes out of stock:




Item 3 (denim vest and I really wanted to get one!):




Alternative if item 3 goes out of stock:




Item 4:

No comments: