Today is everyones' birthday!

01 February 2009

Very late lunch or tea snack at my 大舅 house.




Blurry picture of me on daddy's van with a ghost hand behind. Feel cheated, they tell me it's nearer if they drop me off at Bishan and I go Orchard from there. I think dropping me off at Tanah Merah is much better... at least, I think I won't be late.




Waiting for the train at Bishan MRT station.




Finally got my Levis jeans changed, the salesman has very bad service. He actually says they did not remove the stitch. Hey, I'm not interested to know whether you remove the stitch or not, just change my pair of jeans and shut up. Bimbo-tic.

I only know that the salesperson thinks I was crazy for bringing back something which could be stitch back easily for exchange. I'm just not happy if the original stitch dissolves into thin air, can?

No comments: