My first pair of Levis.

31 January 2009

I bought my first pair of Levis jeans today! First time getting such an expensive pair of jeans, kind of feel very heart-broken to part with my money, even though I did trade in a old pair of jeans, so I got a $50 discount off.






Want to know what happen when I got home?

I was admiring at the jeans, then I notice the opening of the left leg where the stitches should be, "Ehh... How come can flip open?"

Very calmly... I took the right leg opening to compare, right side got stitch, left side no stitch. -_-" No kidding! One whole round of stitch nicely gone, not even a trace of it!

Can't believe it! Levis is branded and this kind of thing actually happen. I told you Year 2009 is a very bad year for me, even though it is the Year of the Ox. Haiz~ Bad luck, bad luck.

No comments: