lipstick . marry him if you dare

23 March 2014

I finally went to Sephora and got myself a rouge lipstick! I think this color looks nice leh.

But then the boyfriend keeps saying that I got swollen lips! Hmph! So bad one!
#Tobikiri again! Yum. 

I removed all the lipstick while I was eating. I really don't know how to manage the lipstick with food. Lol.

I think i will be the kind to remove lipstick before i eat, so that I can truly enjoy my food. And then put the lipstick back on after eating. Hahahha.
I finished watching 'Marry Him If You Dare', confusing plot la. Dear all, don't even start watching...

I finished the whole thing because I wanted to know the actress choose which actor at the end... but... but... They ended it by making you guess it.
WTF!

Although I like the See Joo more but don't end it like that la! I'm okay even if she chooses the other guy. Damn.

No comments: