大姑, 再见. 一路好走.

28 March 2014

Woke up with a swollen finger... can't even see the folds on my knuckle. Don't even know what bit me. Argh!
大姑, 再见。一路好走。

Glad that my relatives did not cry too much.
We basically had the same food again, at the same place. 

#RoastMeat from the funeral. Good, tender and juicy. I had a lot of it! SG don't have such good roast meat leh.
Restaurant Boo Seng
Fried egg.
Restaurant Boo Seng
Sweet and sour pork.

Haiya, don't want to post so much already. The rest of the food is the same as yesterday and I didn't take pictures le.
#Chickens at the backyard.
And the #tauhuey (soya beancurd) uncle is here! I hope the fried tofu uncle comes today too.

The uncle packs the tau huey in a bag together with a straw. It's so smooth and silky, Rochor beancurd can just stand one side.
The best place in the house is right under the fan (another standing fan directed at me) with an ice cream in hand.
We had fun playing with my brother's motor-bicycle. Wee... but we don't dare to ride it to town.
It's finally #raining! Thank goodness, I don't have to continue sweating anymore.
I just fed the #cats! They gobble up everything really quickly. I was a little sad when I didn't see them after I got home yesterday.
Dinner was good! #Claypot #chickenrice!

No comments: