complains

15 February 2014

I couldn't sleep well last night, even though I was so tired... people can really be a huge hindrance at work and cause a lot of unneeded anxiety.

All our hard work can just be totally wiped out in a day. Do they even have any idea how much hard work we have to put in to be what we are today? Oh, they don't. They are too complacent.
 It's like that one. 
I like what I'm doing but few of the reason why I left that place is back to haunt me. I have to keep telling myself...
 Haiya... They are like that one. 
What is a control room for? If it cannot control anything.

What is the planning all for? If so many things have failed.

What is a report for? If people choose to overlook it.

What is a sales target for? If it's not even a possible target.

What is a manager for? If they cannot manage.

What is a process for? If it is not put in place.

What the hell is TEAMWORK? If 'they' don't want us to be part of 'their' TEAM!
 Oh ya, I don't even want to be a team with them. 
 *laughs sarcastically* 
I'm sorry. I just really need to complain all of these out. I never like it when things just spiral out of control, when I need it to be in control.

I can't keep talking about all of these when boyfriend... He understands... but he will keep nagging too. I just want to complain...
 好心不能当饭吃! 

No comments: