kabe no ana . happy crab . yong he eating house

25 December 2013

 photo 01-xmas.png

It's Christmas day! Whatever lah, I don't really have the festive mood. LOL.
At my own house right now and all I know is that I miss Tifa.



That's her being very naughty and acting like a cat. Of course, she's very happy, look at all those binkies! Kinda crazy. Haha.


 photo 02-mentaikotoast.jpg

Had lunch with Mum at Kabe no Ana, since boyfriend has his personal errands to do too. Mum is always indecisive with what she wants to eat, choose very long...

I ordered the must-have #Mentaiko #Toast. A little too salty this time.


 photo 03-mentaikopasta.jpg

There was this promotion that if you order this set of #Mentaiko #Pasta with #Clams, #Mussels and #Mushrooms, together with a plate of chicken wings. By the way, you can choose of a free side dish, which i ordered the Mentaiko Toast.


 photo 04-chickenwings.jpg

The #Chickenwings are really good. Juicy and crispy! Even my mum likes it, keep asking me if they sell it separately but no, I do not see it.


 photo 05-rabbit.jpg

Tifa is very very easy to grab and hold. Anytime with one hand, that is if she doesn't grow too big too soon. =)
If it's Chobi, we will get a lot of scratches from all her struggling. Even holding her with two hands is a problem for us.


 photo 06-happycrab.jpg

This is the Happy Crab that boyfriend's friends have been telling us, we are finally here to try it.
Crab is fresh, you can just taste the sweet flavour of the flesh. There's a smear of sweet pepper sauce on the crab, although I don't really know why is there a need for it.

There's three kinds of sauces that we don't usually eat crab with: sambal which is quite good, #mayonnaise - my favourite and the wasabi with soya sauce makes me crave for sashimi.


 photo 07-happycrab.jpg

Look at all those crab eggs... I couldn't take it just like that, I'm not a fan of crab eggs. I mixed a little mayonnaise in to make it taste better.


 photo 08-happycrab.jpg

The shop was kind of sad looking, we even doubt ourselves that we may have perhaps search for the wrong place. $30 per crab
** You may easily create the same dish, as long as you have fresh crabs.


 photo 09-tauhuay.jpg

We moved on to Yong He Eating House (永和豆浆油条大王) for some soya beancurd.
I like to have it together with soya bean drink so that it wouldn't be overly sweet.
The #youtiao was quite big.


 photo 10-ruroufan.jpg

They actually have #RuRouFan at $3.50. We ordered one to share, it was better than some other stalls but nothing like what we had in Taiwan.


Well... erm... goodnight!
Tifa says goodnight to you too.


No comments: