Eat: Paradise Inn

04 August 2012

I must admit that this is my first time at Paradise Inn. Boyfriend have been telling me the food here is good but I never did step inside.






Be prepared to pay a few bucks for the peanuts.




I had sweet potato porridge to go with the dishes instead of rice.




Eggplant with Salted Fish, I love eggplants and it must be cooked till soft!




Hotplate Tofu, the outer skin is fragrant while the inner part is smooth. So good~!




Coffee Pork Ribs, the coffee taste was a little too strong for us and I realise that two dishes is enough to fill our tummies. The pork ribs came late, too much of it really make you feel sick of it. I would think that the small plate of pork ribs is actually enough for 4 person.




Paradise Inn (Suntec City Mall)
Address: 3 Temasek Boulevard, #B1-33/34
Tel: +65 6336 5168

Opening Hours
Mon–Fri: 11.30am–3pm, 5.30pm–9.30pm
Sat–Sun: 11.30am–9.30pm

No comments: