Eat: Itacho Sushi

15 July 2012

Stepped into Itacho Sushi for the first time.




I was quite intimidated by the prices on the menu. One piece of sushi can cost like a $10 or even more. Oh wow... The ingredients must be super fresh from Japan. They do really have a lack in service standards here, pay so much but you don't feel like you are being served properly. 10% service charge of the total amount of food ordered? Seriously, their service needs a lot of improvement.

Mentaiko egg.




Chawanmushi with Crab Meat.




Swordfish with truffle.




Salmon sashimi.




Fried tempura.




Scallops! I love the scallop sushi, naturally sweet and oh-so-melt-in-my-mouth. If I ever do come back again, I'm only going to order the scallop ones.




Happy Birthday, Helen! Although it doesn't feel like we're celebrating your birthday today.

No comments: