Ishi Mura, TCC and MInds Cafe.

23 March 2012

Steamboat buffet at Northpoint, Ishi Mura. Yes la! I have been craving for steamboat long ago.






They have quite a range of raw food to choose from.






Cooked food too. I wouldn't recommended the salmon sushi, it has been left on the shelf for quite some time and you could see that the colour of the salmon is different. Only take it when you see them replacing with a new plate.






Sauces.




I added rice from the sushi inside the steamboat, so that it will be porridge steamboat and soup will be thicker. Yum!




I'm going out to meet my ex-colleagues! Love my nail colours!






Wanted to go Strictly Pancakes initially but the staff there sucks, they gave bad service even before we stepped in. We settled down at TCC instead.

I forgot what's the food and drinks we ordered. I couldn't stuff any food down my throat after that lunch buffet anyway.






And then to Minds Cafe! We played two games, it was fun. Laughed till stomach cramp.








I don't remember the names of the board games already. Don't ask me~

No comments: