Mint Museum of Toys

19 February 2012

Bringing my valentine's gift out for the first time. =)






Craving for some tofu fries from I Love Taimei.






I bought a deal coupon for the Mint Museum of Toys, have always wanted to come but always didn't have the time to. I forgot how much I paid for it, perhaps a buy-1-get-1 free?




Wooo... Tin robots, me likey.






My boyfriend is non-stop nonsense. Hahhaha!




Now you know why?




Muahahahha!




I shall just post the photos of the toys.

Bugs Bunny.






Tin Tin.






Popeye.






Ultraman.




The is quite a weird combi.




Pinocchio.






Creepy looking ones.




Felix the cat.




Some puppy stuffs.






And so... Darlie toothpaste used to be Darkie.




Had a short break.





Toys made of tin.

















Nice robot.




Beetles.






Mini Cars.




That's all for the toys, pretty much glad that the I go the deal. The museum wasn't big and I don't like that huge amount of lights in there, it's so disruptive - too much reflection.

There's this small souvenir shop which you can get some vintage toys at a reasonable price. I do believe you can get them at a even lower price if you know where to look.

Here's a tin carousel that caught my eye.




We had our all-time favourite Supreme Pork Chop Rice for dinner, it was just round the corner.




And did a bit of shopping at Bugis Junction.






I love these hands that hold mine so tightly. I can never let go.




To ION! For some Yami Yogurt.




And tako balls!

No comments: