Cook: Wanton Mee

21 February 2012

Since I was lazy and there is frozen CP Shrimp Wantons in the fridge, I decided to make myself wanton noodles!

Boil egg noodles in a pot.




Prepare sauce for noodles.
- Fried onions with the oil - 1 tablespoon
- Thick soya sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Light soya sauce - 2 tablespoon
- McDonald's Garlic chilli sauce - 1 packet




Ladle out the noodles after it is cooked and mix well together with sauce.




Blanch some veggies in boiling water and add it to your noodles. I'm using kailan.




Next, boil your wantons in the same water that you have just used to blanch your veggies. Save water and you don't have to wait for it to boil again.






Tadaa! Wanton noodles. Enjoy!




This a a drawing from boyfriend showing how he's using the lint roller on baozi to clean him. Yes, I have defined Baozi as a him. Baozi is my bunny plush, I don't understand why boyfriend drew him like he's a gingerbread man.





More pictures taken around my neighbourhood for your viewing pleasure. =)







No comments: