Taiwan, Day 7: Shida Night Market

01 January 2012

Morning! I mean Good Afternoon!




Lunch at a stall that specializes in duck meat, seems quite popular and it's open 24 hrs daily.






鸭肉荣.




I ordered a Sha Cha Duck Kway Teow (沙茶鸭果条).




And a duck soup.




Boyfriend had a duck rice set. The steam egg is wonderful! So smooth and full of flavour.




Off to Taipei again.




Took Chu-Kuang train for the first time, slightly cheaper and there's not much time difference as compared to Tze-Chiang.




I forgot to bring my mrt card and so I had to get this coin looking thing.




We're off to Shida Night Market (師大路夜市). A place definitely worth visiting for all the food and shopping even though it might not be as affordable as Wu Fen Pu (五分埔) but there are different things you can find.

Visited i-baked by Ivy.




Lots of choices to choose from.






Decided on the Chocolate Marshmallow and Chocolate Chip cookies.






Next, the barbeque scallop stall.




When you bite, the juice oozes out from the scallop. Oh-so-heavenly!




Said 'hi!' to Rila.




Tidbits. Some cute and some big.






Our first milk tea in Taiwan.




As big as my face.




And this stall, must be very famous.... look at the crowd. We joined in too.




I want my share too!




Still waiting...




Yum!!!




I got a new Sentimental Circus iphone casing! It's not the real thing of course.




Bought tickets back to Taoyuan which is early...




And so we walked around a little and shops are already closed.








Bought herbal duck soup for supper from the same stall this afternoon again. It's too good and soothing for this chilly weather.




Added another side dish of stew egg, tofu and seaweed to share.




Love that seaweed!




Apple flavour milk. Yuck! I thought it's yogurt.




I got this bath salt from Shida Night Market.




Drop it in the bathtub and waited for it to dissolve.




Hi, Shappo!

No comments: