My first time at the pub.

19 October 2011

Made some cinnamon sugar toast for tea-break. Yum!



For 1 slice of bread.
Mix a tablespoon of sugar with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, mix well.
Spread butter on bread if you like, I don't like mine with butter.
Sprinkle sugar mixture over bread evenly, adjust the amount yourself depending on how sweet you will like it to be.
Toast for about 1 1/2 mins.
Serve immediately.

- - - - -

Then it was time to meet up with my ex-colleagues, it was my first time in a pub.




At least, I see some nice beer barrels.




$20 bottle of green tea! *gasps* That's why I don't come here to waste money and I don't drink.




Played pool with boyfriend for a while, unskillfully.




Food and I felt unwell after that. It's the gastric.




Happy Birthday, Sarah.

No comments: