Tomorrow is our anniversary!

09 October 2011

Attended Helen's sister's wedding dinner at... I forgot which hotel. Haha!






Basically, our table is half empty and so that just means we get to eat double the amount each! We actually managed to finish most of the dishes and of course were too full to have any other meals for the rest of the day.




This is my favorite fried cod fish with soy sauce, I must learn how to make this one day!




- - - - -


Tomorrow is my anniversary together with boyfriend! Time really flies! I'm going to give him the present that took me long enough to prepare, and still yet to be done. I still have a lot of photos! It kills brain cells, seriously.




Just a few of the pages that I really liked.











I shall continue topping up once my FYP and exams are over! Rawr!

No comments: