iPhone says.

30 October 2011

The past few days has been raining and it has been really cold but there was a sudden change of temperature today - too hot and humid. I decided to wear something airy.




Boyfriend sent me this picture he took few days ago, that's me sitting right at the staircase.




Decided to eat at Maxwell Food Centre, we chose the one with the longest queue. Long queue means good food.




Fried fish bee hoon.




Slice fish bee hoon.



I have to say, the fried fish bee hoon is very good! The soup is thick. Plus they use a special bee hoon that is seldom seen in fish soup bee hoon - it is neither the very thin nor thick bee hoon, and it has this tinge of sweetness. I find the fired fish a tad salty though, do go for the slice fish bee hoon if you liked it to be healthier.

Definitely worth trying!

Jin Hua Fish Head Bee Hoon
1 Kadayanallur Street,
Maxwell Food Centre, #01-77,
Singapore 069184

Opening Hours
Daily: 11am – 8.30pm

No comments: