The mood is set, uh-uh.

03 July 2011

Have been digging into blueberries. Omm nom nom! Full of anti-oxidants and nope, I didn't turn blue.




bf: So what is anti-oxidant?
me: you know something good for health.
bf: I know... but what exactly.
me: I don't remember, I only know it has lots of anti-oxidants.
bf: you say anti-oxidants but you don't know what is it for...
me: hahaha!

And so.

Antioxidants are intimately involved in the prevention of cellular damage, the common pathway for cancer, aging, and a variety of diseases.
- quoted from here


You can read up more about it from wikipedia and there's a variety of food that has lots of anti-oxidants.

No wonder, I don't look my age. Hahaha! Just joking, I think it runs in my family.

- - - - -


Even helped boyfriend do mask on his back today. Hee.




- - - - -


I was craving for cakes but most of the cafes or restaurants are already closed, there's only McCafe which I could only settle with.




I've got no make up on.






And I think I have a very high forehead.

No comments: