Romantic in the park.

19 June 2011

Excited for the day because Pi and I are going for a date at Henderson Waves! I know it has been there for a long time but it's far to travel from my place.

Quickly finished my bowl of ramen at Beppu Menkan Japanese Noodles, Tiong Bahru Plaza. The ramen was average, nothing special and I thought the price was pretty steep for ramen with this quality. I should have eaten at Eighteen Chefs instead.




Tiong Bahru Plaza
302 Tiong Bahru Road
#02-16/17
Singapore 168732
Tel: (65) 6273 0013

- - - - -


Took a bus and walk quite distance before we get to Henderson Waves. It is spectacular, isn't it?






The night scenery we see from the bridge.














One of the temporary food stall in Tiong Bahru Plaza selling Dragon Beard Candy is also selling these candy spring rolls. It has peanut and sugar wrapped inside, easy to make stuff.






There are markings on the floor.








Those lights look like a nice spot to take pictures.










Boyfriend pretends he's a model.










Do some stretching. It tough exercise.






I love his hugs.




Time for a little supper.








I'm a double agent.
















Just checking out what's underneath the bridge.

No comments: