Money, money, money.

02 February 2011

Steamboat for reunion dinner.




Lots of variety.








Home-boiled soup.




Then it was time to 'invite' the Money God after 12am.




Mummy was bathing and I had to prepare these incense papers myself via past experience - "I think this one should be at the bottom... hmm... then this one..." Scream for Mum to help once she was out of the bathroom because different god need different paper.




Papa prepares the altar.




And he hangs the fake fireworks with lights.






All ready.




After praying to the gods, we played with the sparklers I bought.




Ah so pretty. Got to make do with sparklers since I can't play with fireworks in Malaysia.




Even Papa helped himself with the sparklers.




All burned and I still have quite a lot of it left. =)

No comments: